Author Topic: Suzuki Jimny 2009 - OFFER MADE -SOLD  (Read 2128 times)

Offline BN

• Administrator
  • Speed Boat
  • OSB Founder
Suzuki Jimny 2009 - OFFER MADE -SOLD
« on: February 12, 2016, 09:38:51 AM »
I have only a few days to sell on my brilliant Suzuki Jimny.

This is a real 4x4, though small, but it can tow up to 1.3tonnes with a braked trailer. The original SJ was actually designed and built by Landrover and was then called the Santana see attached clip (https://youtu.be/V_sA2iN2Goo). It is basically unchanged in the running gear so you technically are buying a mini Landrover. It has an excellent tow bar, with removable hitch, so no dirty legs. The mileage is just under 66000 at the time of writing. Full service history by Suzuki etc. It will require an MOT on the 7th March 2016, but I was going to part ex it for the new Jimny Adventure I have just ordered and the dealer was going to do it. I then thought that if anyone wants a pretty good small 4x4, I have about 7 days to sell it. I am open to offers of course, but if you are interested, please contact me asap as it will go by the 1/3/16 or sooner. It will be exchanged on the 1/3/16 for my new Jimny Adventure, my 15th or 16th personal Suzuki.

I have had Suzuki's SJ's and Jimny's since 1975 consecutively and they are brilliant for small boat towing and when I was in business used them all over the world for survival training, they are brilliant. The picture (attached) is when I was boating last year, with all the gear and plenty of space left.

Manual gearbox, excellent differential and transfer box.

Message me for full details and price, you may be surprised  ;D

I have announced this, but clearly it is only for UK residents 

I HAVE AN OFFER, BUT IF ANYONE CAN BETTER IT, PLEASE CONTACT ME.

If no better offer, car goes on Friday.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 02:29:25 PM by BN »
1953 Albatross
1958 Dowty Turbojet
1965 Mitcham Jetboat
1968 Mitcham OB

Offline Liam

• Canoe
Re: Suzuki Jimny 2009 - FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 09:57:05 AM »
Ahh. does that mean that i am outlawed from buying it, we do have car ferries over to Ireland. Liam

Offline BN

• Administrator
  • Speed Boat
  • OSB Founder
Re: Suzuki Jimny 2009 - FOR SALE
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 10:37:40 AM »
Hi Liam, you are near enough  :D
1953 Albatross
1958 Dowty Turbojet
1965 Mitcham Jetboat
1968 Mitcham OB