Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Other Boat Items For Sale & Wanted / FREE BOOK, 'Fibreglass Boats' by Hugo Du Plessis
« Last post by Tarquin on December 28, 2023, 01:02:29 PM »
Maintenance, Repair, Mouldings etc., a technical how to book.. free to good home!
Boats Wanted / Re: Moonfleet Wanted, Silver Shadow or Aquila
« Last post by Craig on December 13, 2023, 02:25:32 PM »
Hi Brian, sorry for the delay in reply! just about hanging together so all good thank you!

I have looked at Ian's Moonfleet many times in admiration a totally first class job of a beautiful boat, stunning! The one our family owned was similar colour scheme but was the Silver Shadow with ford V6 the boat holds such great memories from the 70's. Unfortunately after my father sold the boat to Scarborough water ski club it caught fire whilst refuelling and was totally destroyed. I will make contact with Ian if only to see if it is possible to view his boat sometime!

Currently I have the very first Craig Craft built in 1985 and will be restoring it (well it is on my to do list!) Please keep doing the great work Brian your website brings back many wonderful memories, thank you, Craig

Jet Star Restoration / Re: Just Found This
« Last post by enginuitytriumph on November 20, 2023, 10:41:21 PM »
Yes I remember it well !! It's been too long for an outing, we'll have to find somewhere next year to re-enact the meeting ??  ;D
New Members Say Hello Here / Re: Simmonds
« Last post by everyittlehelps100 on November 19, 2023, 08:52:27 PM »
Hi Mog,

I've been looking for a thick hulled simmonds for a while. If it is still available please email me - oliver@rocketmail.co.uk
Best regards
Oliver
Jet Star Restoration / Re: Just Found This
« Last post by GeoffL on November 19, 2023, 08:28:57 AM »
A god find Brian. I think you emailed us Jetstar owners a copy of the newspaper at the time but it looks like it didn't get posted on the forum, until now!
Happy days with Mark and AlanR.
Jet Star Restoration / Just Found This
« Last post by BN on November 18, 2023, 08:50:36 AM »
Hi all Jetstar owners and fans I just found this in my archive bin and I don't think I ever put it on the site so here it is now. A great day on the lake near me in 2016 where we used to enjoy an annual gathering. You will see the three types of Jetstar and enginuitytriumph a valued member of this site was the middle boat. Sorry about the quality, but was an old newspaper and I have blown it up so you could see it better.

Enjoy  ;D
Boats Wanted / Re: Moonfleet Wanted, Silver Shadow or Aquila
« Last post by BN on October 31, 2023, 02:24:16 PM »
Hi Craig, long time since we spoke, I hope you are well. However if you look at this link http://www.oldspeedboats.co.uk/moonfleet-marine/ it will show you Ian's Moonfleet which has to be one of the best resto jobs in the world now. If you contact him on music@iangriffin.org I am sure you will find him full of knowledge and possibly a Moonfleet connection. All the best, BN

Boats / Re: Simmonds
« Last post by mog on October 31, 2023, 07:38:49 AM »
Thank you BN
Boats Wanted / Moonfleet Wanted, Silver Shadow or Aquila
« Last post by Craig on October 27, 2023, 06:35:49 PM »
Moonfleet wanted, obviously these are rare boats our family had a silver shadow back in the 70's with the V6 what a great boat! looking for a project any condition considered, thank you!
Boats / Re: Simmonds
« Last post by BN on October 25, 2023, 08:05:09 PM »
This is the link to Thumpers Simmonds web site, very interesting site:

http://www.simmonds-motorlaunches.co.uk/index.htm

He has been a friend of this forum for a long time now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10