Author Topic: Welcome to OSB  (Read 3057 times)

oldspeed

Welcome to OSB
« on: April 04, 2007, 10:54:13 AM »
Hi and welcome, I am BN the webmaster and boat mad person who set up this forum. I own a few classic boats, but the fun ones are:

1953 Albatross with a Ford 100e engine
1959 Dowty Turbocraft with Ford Zephyr 6 engine and Hamilton 'Chinook' jet pump drive

This forum/web/gallery is open to any old speed boat fans. All I ask is that you are old speed boat mad and maybe own one or are thinking of buying one that is over 30 years old. If you have a good old Fletcher, Broome, Apollo, Shakespeare for instance and a outboard to match, join in or if you just like them. On the other hand if you have a Riva, Chris Craft or similar I welcome you too. Once you register the forum boards all open up to you. The site is free, but a donation is always welcome to keep it going.

The following forum boards do not open up if you are not registered:
Register of classic boats
Technical help
Mechanical help
Boats spotted
Swap section
For sale elsewhere
Albatross Boats history
Delta Boats history
Dowty history
Inboard engine help
Outboard engine help
Fibreglass hull
Useful contacts
Projects
Places to visit with your boat
Launch your boat

Please join in the discussions and if you have that all important and valuable technical data put it for all to see in the relevant sections.

To all guests and prospective members, it is well worth joining us because you cannot see the important forum boards and they are invaluable to restorers, so simply register and join us now.

If you are new to forums, don't worry, because a moderator will move your post if it is placed in the wrong section, so have a go and enjoy.

To post, click on the New Topic at the top right of this post, enjoy  :)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 10:04:12 AM by BN »