Author Topic: SOLD -PELICAN 10 FOOT TOURING CANOE - NEVER BEEN IN WATER - SOLD  (Read 262 times)

Offline BN

• Administrator
  • Speed Boat
  • OSB Founder
I have for sale a 10 foot Pelican Canadian made canoe which has never been in the water and stored under very dry conditions at all times since I bought it.

It is a single person 'adventure' model made from extremely tough Ram-X (trade mark) which is a multilayer of thermo-formed plastic for touring. There is a full splash cover, paddles, padded seat and  padded back rest, sealed deck storage area and loads of room in the hull.

I am selling it because illness stopped me using it almost as soon as I brought it home. The papers and handbook are still in the canoe as new. It is a very stable boat, that is why I bought it after I tried a friends.

I would ideally like to get £250 for it, so do not be put off by the Costco one which is in no way as tough as this one, though the same make. Current similar canoes are going for over £600.

Message me with the internal link to the left of this message please.

Buyer will have to collect please. It did fit inside my Nissan Pathfinder, but not on my Jimny  ;)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 07:41:19 PM by BN »
1953 Albatross
1958 Dowty Turbojet
1965 Mitcham Jetboat
1968 Mitcham OB